Saturday, August 30, 2008

Projects...

I have definantely been busy sweing many things to redecorate both the older kids roo and the nursery. I completely redid both rooms. The boys room isn't done only because I haven't gotten the quilts back from being quilted. I did make the window panels, pillow shams and each of them a large twin sized quilt. I can't wait to post those pictures as soon as I get them back!

Another result of nesting would be this car seat cover I made Tuesday nite. Anna helped me and it was so easy! I am going to cover the canopy as well because the black is faded. I am going to Joanns to try and find a pink with black polka dot fabric. Won't that look so chic?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How smart! I think it will be so cute. I have never even thought of this. Did you use a pattern or just cut around the old cover?

Christina Huling said...

I think you did a great job!

Unknown said...

Aw so cute! I'm way impressed with your craftiness! I can't wait to see the quilts :)