Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Names list

Liz gave me a baby names book last nite and Chauncey and I made a "final" list. Here are the 4 names that made the finals cut.

My order:

1.Amelia
2. Bella
3. Haley
4. Kali

Chaunceys order:

1. Bella
2. Haley
3. Kali
4. Amelia

Chauncey is claiming this to be his turn to name her, so we will see.
Thank you soooooooo much to all those great baby name ideas you sent our way. I considered each one and really appreciated all of your names! (I am still secretly completely set on Amelia, so this is all for Chauncey really!! We wil lsee what happenes because it is only fair for him to get to name one of his children!!)

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Jeremy and I both think that Bella suits your family. I love Amelia too though... I just think Kate and Bella sound adorable together.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm never going to let James name any of our children without prior approval from me. He has wild ideas. I love all the names on your lists, though I'm voting either Amelia or Bella. That's my two cents! :)

Jill said...

Hi Mel I saw your comment on Rach's blog so I showed Kyle your blog, we are insanely jealous that your baby will be here in a week! We have one month from tomorrow and I am dying!! Love the post of Kate's hair, I need to learn how to do girl hair. Feel free to check out our blog too.

Christina Huling said...

I think I like Amelia the best too out of those names! I will be interested to hear what you choose! Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

You know how much I love Amelia, but now that you mention Bella is seems to completely fit your family. I am changing my vote to Bella.