Monday, August 25, 2008

8 Years Ago Today...

A week before this picture was taken, and the same nite I met Chauncey I told my roommates that I knew that I was going to meet my husband that year. Not that this is what I really wanted to happen when I was only 19, I had big plans on going on a mission. But, I still knew that that was going to be my fate that year.
A few hours later, I met Chauncey at an opening social on the intermural fields up at Ricks College.

This is one of our very first encounters. The first week we met. I knew this day that I felt about Chauncey differently than I had ever felt about anyone before. I had had several times where I thought I loved the person I was seeing, but none of those feelings could ever compare to the way I felt about him on this day and every day since.


2 comments:

Rochelle said...

You're so cute and little! :) I loved hearing about how you met...

Unknown said...

Aw!