Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kate's 2nd Happy Birthday!!

Kate blowing out her candles.
Opening a Hop on Pop bear from Grandma and Grandpa West.
Opening a gift. I love how excited she gets!
This is a Prayer Bear, it says 5 different prayers. I took her to Walmart the day before her party and she grabbed this bear and pulled it out of its package and started cuddling and talking to it, so I was sold!
Hop on Pop Book.
Kate playing one of the party games, following the leader.

She had so much fun!
She just blew out the candle, you can see the "2" candle in the picture.


This was an "I Spy" sort of game I made, they all really liked it. Kate found the Dinosaur.
Then she found another when it was someone elses turn.
Playing follow the leader again.

Cute girl.


Here is the fun Mickey Mouse cake I made. On the right side you can see where a roll of foil fell on it, and on the left ear you can see when little Chauncey accidentally dropped a bat on it.
Oh well!
The table.
We played a parachute game in the beginnning of the party. All the kids loved it!

Kate is 2. I have enjoyed every minute of this little girl being in our lives. She has been more of a joy than I could have ever hoped for. She is the happiest, most talkative, and sensitive and sweet little girl. And she is so loving. We are so very grateful that she was given to us and are excited for the year to come!




3 comments:

Christina Huling said...

Kate is such a big girl! She really seems alot like you! I love her hair and you did a great job on her cake! you also look great! Happy Birthday Kate!

Debbie and Bobby said...

She is so cute! I also LOVE her hair! How do you get her to sit down and let you do her hair. I'm only lucky enough to get two lopsided piggies in Kailey while chasing her around the house.

Elizabeth said...

What a fun birthday, what a cute cake, and what a beautiful little girl. Her smile is priceless. I love her enthusiasm. The cake and the ears look adorable. You did a great job and created some fabulous memories.