Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pregnancy still going....updates

Ok, so I am being the best wife ever and trying to stay pregnant past my due date for Chauncey's clinic schedule. My doctoe is only in the hospital on-call Tuessay morning, then he will be there all day Friday from 6 to 6. Big Chauncey has a really hard(and awesome) case that he has schedule Tuesday from 12-5 that he shouldn't be allowed to do but HIS preceptor is letting him, so this is a rare and wonderful priviledge for him in Dental School. He really doesn't want to have the baby that day because of this.
I really want my doctor to deliver me...and having the baby friday morning means alone hospital time with my husband and new girl....
so I am trying to hold off. I still feel really great....although....
last night and again this morning my body started having contractions all on its own and for the first time this entire pregnancy.....so I will keep everyone posted...... and some 40 week pictures to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mel!! I love reading your blog & checking to see how you guys are doing! Your children are beautiful & I can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl! You are such a great Mama! I'm so impressed w/ everything that you sew & make to your cake decorating! I miss you so much! Keep in touch!
Love you!
Tracey

Real Life Roberts said...

HANG in there! I totally can ffel for you...I'll have to get your help when it's my turn that comes around in Feb. Todd will have similar situations and I'll be WAITING!! Good luck! Oh I love the car seat cover!

Unknown said...

hang in there melly! hope everything goes as planned! we love you guys!

Laurie Wilcox said...

You just might be the first pregnant woman TRYING to stay pregnant past her due date! Chauncey better feel really special that you're willing to hold off for him. If you or baby can't hold off until Friday I'm sure you'll be in good hands even if it's not your doctor doing the delivery. You are all in our prayers. By the way... Isabelle made Lil' Chauncey a card last week and I have yet to send it... I know I'm a slacker. Love you guys!