Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cleveland Indians Game on Thursday

We went to the Cleveland Indians Baseball game at Progressive Field Thursday for a Noon game. We had such a great time! There is nothing like sitting at a baseball game on a nice day, enjoying life. This is one of my very favorite things and is my very favorite sport!


The only negative was that I had to carry Kate quite a bit which I thought would be ok since I have been super careful and haven't had any painful or consistent contractions yet. On the way home I was having them every 2-3 minutes and painful enough to scare both Chauncey and I. I went straight to the bath and dranks tons of water.

I won't be doing that again!




A stop for some good ole' Indians helmet ice cream.




Here is Jack eating his $5 Helmet Ice Cream. Ahh...memories!
Kate fell asleep during the ice cream break. It was a Noon game.



All three boys enjoying the view from the cheap seats.
Kate telling Mommy about the baseball game!
Doesn't she look so old in this picture??




No comments: