Saturday, August 23, 2008

11 Days before my due Date and counting...

I am trying to push my belly out more here....looks cute huh?!
4 days ago my doctor said she was 6 and 1/4 pounds.

I can't believe how pregnant I am! I am still loving being pregnant and not at all ready to not be! I think I am mostly not ready because both the boys have orientations and start thier schools on Tuesady and Thursday. Then my mom flies in Sunday. Once she gets here, I will hopefully feel readybecause I am having her the next day!

I didn't know which picture showed how big my baby is, so I posted several.

3 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

I wish I looked that good at full term! Good luck with delivery. I hope she waits for you so you can have your mom there to help out!

Debbie and Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I still can't believe how tiny you are. And you're on your 4th. I'm jealous yep thats a word- I don't look that good now and I'm not pregnant!!!! You guys have such an adorable family. I can't wait to see the newest one. Good luck with the delivery and recovery.
HEidi