Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 Year Anniversary picture-Do we really look 7 years older?

I wanted to try to compare how we look now to 7 years ago. This picture was taken last friday after date nite. What do you think?

I think Chauncey looks older....or maybe just hairier. I personally think I look just as young, and even better now! And no, I don't suffer from lack of confidence!

For our anniversary we were very boring and just went to dinner last date nite. Oh well, we can do something more fun next year when there is an income. We still had a great time and its always fun to reminece together about our lives thus far.

7 comments:

G said...

Without a photo from 7 years ago to compare to, I don't know... But you guys look great to me ;)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! And yeah, we totally need a "then" pic along with the "now" pic.

G said...

OK, so I'm dumb and wasn't looking at your older posts...

Wow, yah, you guys haven't changed much!

Rochelle said...

You definetly look older... but in a good way. :)

West Family said...

The pics right below are from 7 years ago....our wedding.
And Chelle, you weren't supposed to say that I look older! Just Kidding. But I disagree for the record!

Rochelle said...

Okay, I take it back. You don't look older... but you look different. It's probably just the longer hair. :)

Ruth P said...

Chauncy looks different...is it is jaw line? And you really haven't changed much at all! It is so fun to see the differences!