Friday, August 22, 2008

Girls Night...A Celebration

A Belly shot...
Chelle enjoying conversations.
Shannon, Krystal and I.

Jessie, Steph, Emily, and Meghan.
Yum!
We had fun conversations that went on for hours and I had no idea time passed by so fast.

My wonderful and amazing friends Liz Durrant and Rochelle Wilde had a Girls Night in my and Baby Girls Honor last nite at Liz's house. I had so much fun! It was exactly what I needed...a fun night filled with hours of social time with most of my closest friends and tons of great Candy! Rochelle and Liz know my needs well and took care of them to perfection!


Thanks so much to all of my dear and wonderful friends for making the time to have such a special nite for me! I love you all!



1 comment:

Rochelle said...

thanks a whole heap to liz for taking that picture of me... and thanks a whole heap to you for posting it! :)

I'm so glad you had so much fun... I had a blast as well.