Thursday, February 21, 2008

What we did this morning...

Chauncey said, "Take a picture of me punching it down."
Kate was aqua doodling during block time.
The proud moment.
Look at goofy in the back!
I am feeling much better. The flu is gone, finally! I am still nauseated, but I am so grateful for my pregnancy sickness not being as bad as I was with the flu on top of it! Its funny how you can be grateful for something bad, when you know how much worse it could be!



Anyways, now that I am mobile again, life is somewhat back to normal. The kids and I actually played together this morning. Here is what we did.

1 comment:

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

So glad you are feeling better than before. I hope you keep getting better! And I bet the kids love having mommies attention while they are showing off.