Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Family mission statement....what do you think?

I have created a "rough draft" family mission staement both of what I percieve our family to be like, as well as how I hope to raise our family to be.

"The mission of our family is to create a nurturing home of faith, love, happiness, and relaxation thus allowing each individual to learn to love unconditionally within the family unit as well as all of God's children on this earth in order to help Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ bring eternal life to all of His children."

3 comments:

JohansenWest said...

I think that is a wonderful mission statement. It's awesome that you've really thought out the overall goal of your family.

Josh and Liz said...

I think it is perfect! You are awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Great job on a mission statement--it is concise and yet speaks to a lot of different things.