Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One SUCCESS, one Failure......Atleast we tried?!


Chauncey and I (well mostly I) decided that we can do anything myself, and don't need to pay a mechanic for something I can do! So, I studied up , and ventured out to buy all the tools brake pads and everthing I needed to change our own brake pads.
And we would have done it too, except for the fact that we couldn't even get the bolts loosened to get to the pads! Oh well. We gave it our best efforts.
We did have one success with only one try.....we are pregnant! Its still really early for us to be telling. We are certain it is a girl and I am certain she will be born by the end of the summer. Wish me luck in my next 13 weeks of sickness. : (

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

YEAH!!!!! How exciting for you guys! I tried calling... but it's busy... apparently somebody got to you first. :) Congratulations!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

congratulation. I hope the sickness goes by fast. that is definately not the fun part, but at least it doesn't last. Good luck.

Emily said...

That's wonderful Melanie! I'm so happy for you! I know we're far away but if there's anything I can help you with, let me know. :)Good luck!

Ruth P said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better really soon. I remember in Wymount, with Chauncey, you had to eat peanut butter just to try to get enough calories. That seems so long ago!

We are having a little boy in March and we are really excited. I will need advice on how to be a good "boy" mom!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so excited for you...I'm also super excited for myself. I'm selfish and want our baby to have a cousin close in age and now I don't have to start calling you and pressuring you to start trying :-)

I just wish you were past the super sick part, I hate that you have to get so sick and I wish we were next door neighbors so the kids could just spend all day at my house.

Thanks for letting us know. I love hearing good news!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Congratulations, that is so exciting. You are such a good mom you should have a dozen kids! Send those girl baby vibes our way okay. We need them bad!!

Real Life Roberts said...

PREGO!! That was definitly a suttle side note! I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! congrats!

severts6 said...

We are soo happy for you guys!! Congratulations!