Monday, January 21, 2008

Sledding on Civil Rights Day

We decided to go sledding on Civil Rights Day. We had a blast. The hill was perfect and the snow fast. Big Chauncey decided to take Kate down the hill and they ran into a problem that has been Beautifully documented below:

Going down the hill....

Approaching the ominous jump....
Hitting said jump....
Face planting little Kate into the icy earth...
Click on this picture for an upclose visual of her pain.
If you think big Chauncey's nose is bloody you should see little Kate's.(no pic included)

These are some other pictures of us sledding. Click on the pics to see the facial expressions. The hill was really fast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, poor little Kate. I get so nervous when we go sledding now just because of the kids. I never thought I would be sure a nervous nelly-it is getting worse. Glad she is okay and glad you all had fun!! I miss those get togethers with friends from Cleveland!! Miss you Melanie!

Josh and Liz said...

Fun I am sad we missed out. But not sad I missed out on the nose bleed. Few things hurt as much as a bonk on the nose.

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun. There isn't much I miss about snow, but playing in it is definitely one of them. I'm glad you are taking all the enjoyment you can from it.