Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some of my favorite pictures...

We had such a great Christmas! Our best yet. We were lucky to have my mother here for a week to visit with us over Christmas. The kids were in Heaven. Following this post are 7 or so posts of different aspects of our December vacation, with as hidden suprise in one of them. Enjoy. love the Wests

TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!
Jack's hair was so staticky(sp?) when he was playing with his boxing "gloves" that I had to put a hat on him to keep it out of his face.

My Christmas Eve princess.

2 comments:

JohansenWest said...

Aww... you guys have the most adorable family! Thanks for updating the blog-- you've made my life complete. :P Hey, my email is charityjohansen84@yahoo.es if you want to send the pictures there that would be great! :)

Kent & Beka said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! I hope the sick part gives you an easy time around... there is nothing like being pregnant-sick. Just miserable is the only way to describe it! Good thing they are so cute in the end!
Your christmas looks wonderful- It is so much more fun with kids!