Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Many Makes Mommy Melt Moments...

"I am the luckiest mommy in the world!"
This is what I think to myself when I get those Make Mommy Melt Moments, or so I like to call them.
Little Chauncey, Jack, Kate, and I were all dancing to "On the Radio" when I was taking turns swinging, holding upsidedown, etc. each of then while we were dancing to the song.
After Chauncey had had a turn, I gently put him down on the chair and he looked up at me with the most adoring smile you've ever seen and a soft voice and he said "You make me so Happy Mommy".
I love my children.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

that is so sweet. you do have amazing children. i love those moments!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

ahhhhh...precious.

Josh and Liz said...

I love you and your family! Those are the momements I live for when the rest of being a mommy isn't as cute! I hope you guys have a great holiday season!
Liz

JohansenWest said...

Hey Melanie and Chauncey, we just wanted to say thank you so much for letting us come and stay with you. It was such a wonderful part of our vacation. We had so much fun playing wii with you and your kids, and thank you so much for that trip to kirtland--it meant a lot to me. We love you guys, Charity and James.
p.s. we're so envious of your hot chocolate maker I think we're actually going to have to get one ourselves :)