Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Kids things

Yesterday....

Jackson falls asleep at preschool every once in a while, and yesterday He woke up WAY too early, so I thought he might. Before leaving, I told him that He could play the Wii when he gets home if he stays awake. When Rochelle picked him up, she asked Jacks teacher if he fell asleep, and before she could answer, Jackson sounded in "I didn't fall asleep, I didn't fall asleep, I get to play the Wii!"

Kate spilled a bit of her juice last nite, and she Told me "Spill," looked and pointed to the kitchen and said "get rag" and then went to get the rag, brought it back and said "rub,rub" and was cleaning it up herself. She is only 1 and a half.

The boys favorite song goes "Corndogs, corndogs, are so good to me". Jack asked for a corndog and Kate started singing the entire line fairly clearly, "Corndogs, corndogs, are so good to me!"

I am printing all my posts and keeping them as a sort of everyday type of journal, so please disregard and skip uninteresting posts like this one might be!

4 comments:

JohansenWest said...

Ha ha! No, I LOVE the funny kid stuff--keep it up :) And having a printout of all these blog entries and stories will be so valuable later. Great idea! :) Wow! Kate is so smart and talking so much! That's awesome!

Rochelle said...

Don't even think for a second that these aren't fun to read! They are my favorite kinds of posts!

The kids will be happy to know that Ryan Shupe is making a long and lengthy version of the Corndog song on his next album, coming out in June! I'm glad I was able to introduce them to a few of their favorite songs! :)

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Chelle-ALL of "thier" songs are from you asI have no idea where/how you find them! Kate LOVES them too. All they sing about are Underpants, The Cheat man, and corndogs! So thanks(I am being serious, not sarcastic)!

Jessica said...

http://www.blurb.com

Try this. I am just finishing my first book now. Its not that expensive, and they are GREAT!