Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Enjoying a break from cold weather...

Today was SO MUCH FUN! I think being outside is the most enjoyable thing in the World. I am so grateful we had a few good days to be outside this spring!
This is one of our favorite parks in cleveland.
This slide was almost vertical. Little Kate even went down in, and after got off and put both hands above her head and said "Whoo hoo!".

Jack, Link, Chauncey II



Holding Hands.



Cutie Pie.
We had our friend Lincoln come with us to this park today...






3 comments:

JohansenWest said...

adorable pictures! looks like you guys had fun!

Rochelle said...

Thanks so much for taking Lincoln with you guys... he had such a good time.

Christina Huling said...

Chauncey is such a hunk and I miss him! Tell him I said hi! He looks so big! (let me clairfy that I'm talking about little Chanucey :))