Monday, May 3, 2010

Today is My Due Date!!

2 Weeks ago I had these pictures taken, at 38 weeks.




Hooray! I have never been able to say that while still pregnant! I am so pleased that I made it, what an accomplishment for me. The only baby that I carried past 37 weeks was Bella. I went into labor with her 4 days before her due date and was in labor for 2 and 1/2 days! She was 1 day early.
This time, I just happened to go into labor 4 days before my due date...again. But I tried with success to stop it this time, and it is working! Chauncey is working far away and won't be home until Wednesday night. So, if I can make it to then, then he will take off Thursday and Friday and my Mom will come on Sunday, mothers day. I am putting myself on "bedrest" until Wednesday so we will see how this all plays out!
I have thoroughly enjoyed these last few weeks with this little guy and Chauncey and I are finally ready and very excited to meet this special little person!
The two names we are considering are:
Christopher George West - Chauncey was named this name for the first little while after he was born until his parents were inspired to change his name to Chauncey Walker West
Asher Wilde West - Wilde is Chauncey's mothers maiden name, and Asher we both think sounds nice and goes with the name well.
It may not be either one, who knows!

4 comments:

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Woo hoo for you!!

I like Asher Wilde West.

Laurie Wilcox said...

So cute to see the pictures! I do NOT look that cute on my due dates! We might be the same size now and I'm only 20 weeks. I'm so glad you are still pregnant (never thought I'd say that to someone who hit their due date)! I hope you make it to at least Wednesday night! Let us know when that sweet little boy makes his grand entrance! I thought Max was one of your names too?! Whatever you name him will be just right!

BriANDaleen said...

I love the family picture, and you look amazing! Hang in there, and tell Chauncey to come home NOW!!! ;) Can't wait to see pictures of that cute little guy!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous pictures!