Monday, May 31, 2010

My miserable birthday

I turned 29 on Monday. Max was 2 weeks old. For some reason , I am a crybaby 2 weeks after having birth! I think its all the hormones dropping or something! It usually only lasts a day, so I am normal and happy again now, it just happened to fall on my birthday! Poor Chauncey did such a great job TRYING to make my birthday great. He got me spa massage, facial, and herbal wrap, perfume, my blog books( which are fantastic by the way), among other things. They made me chocolate cupcakes and cards. Regardless, I was crying off and on all day! I just couldn't control it!
So, I didn't answer my phone to most callers to avoid embarrassment, sorry if you were one of them! I truly appreciated all of the missed calls, emails and gifts. The thing I love about My birthday this year, is that I needed the support maybe more than any other birthday. It really helped me that day, so thank you so much!














-thanks for the flowers too Chelle!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




1 comment:

Laurie Wilcox said...

I'm sorry your birthday was such a bummer. It's good to hear you are doing much better now. Those darn hormones are impossible to control! Your fam did a great job on your special day. You got spoiled... well deserved! I need to learn more about these blog books... they sound really cool. Love ya!