Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maximus Wilde West

I realized I never posted official stats on our new little guy.


Maximus Wilde West



Born Thursday, May 6th at 2:00 am


6 pounds 7 ounces 19 inches.... Our biggest baby!(by 1 ounce!)-

We really love his first name. Chauncey is really wavering on the middle name. He doesn't want it to be a big topic of conversation in his life or something to be made fun of. I like it. Wilde is our family name, chaunceys moms maiden name... It's unique to have the combination.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

Avery was exactly the Same size...and she is my smallest baby!

Laurie Wilcox said...

He is gorgeous!! Need I say more?! I hope you are getting a little caught up on sleep :0)

Rochelle said...

He is so handsome and adorable and perfect! He reminds me of little Chauncey in the eyes opened picture. So cute.

Real Life Roberts said...

CONGRATS!! I didn't know you were prego tih #5! WOW! He is adorable! So happy for you guys!