Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Max 1 week update




Today marks Max's one week birthday. So sad. This past week has been pure bliss. Truly heaven on earth. My recovery has been a piece of cake. I truly now have a firm belief that birth should be done in water. You would logically think that #5 should be the hardest recovery getting older, more pregnancies etc etc. I had very minor cramping, my body feels and looks almost back to normal. Every part of the body is less stressed and much more relaxed and prepared to deliver a baby in water. And recovery proves it!


He is in my wrap here and below.

As for Max. The midwives came on day three to check him and I both. She said we were both perfect and he was already 1 ounce shy of his birth weight. That's faster weight gain than any of the others. I almost don't want to feed him as much so he doesn't grow so fast! I am just so in love.


He is eating and sleeping well, smiling a lot and making so many cute puppy noises in his sleep and he amells so great and his skin is the softest you've ever touched. He is an angel.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: