Thursday, December 10, 2009

Silly Princesses...

Since Bella was born she has had an obsession with books and paper. She doesn't rip them, just flips through and talks about what she sees.
Kate dancing with Daddy....

and Jackson.


Bella's turn to dance.








The girls are hysterical. I absolutely, blissfully enjoy each and every moment I get with them during the days. I am secrety hoping that Kate doesn't want to go to Preschool again next year! She was a preschool drop out as we jokingly call it, this year. And I was so happy! it was hard letting her go 3 mornings a week.





Here they are just being girly girls!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Oh they are such adorable little girls. Bella has grown so much! Her hair is adorable... I wish my girls hair grew a little faster. I'm trying really hard to be patient! :)