Monday, December 7, 2009

Chauncey's 7th Birthday Party!














So, I know its been a long while. I knew it would be. So, so many changes. Explanations are coming. But, I am repenting and going to do many posts this week to make up for it.

Here is the most recent event for the West Family. We had Chauncey's 7th Birthday Party on Saturday. It was a sports themed Party. The weather was terrible(which is so odd for Raleigh) so we played a new sporting event called an Octathalon. They had a fantastic time. 12-6 and 7 years olds. Need I say more?
It was all hysterical.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

He looks so adorable with all those missing teeth! Happy Birthday, Chauncey! It looks like you did a fantastic job on the party, Mel... as usual! :)

I miss you like crazy!

Laurie Wilcox said...

You are so BRAVE! Enough said!

Christina Huling said...

Melanie, give Chauncey a big hug from all of us and tell him we say Happy Birthday. You look beautiful and I miss you!