Saturday, September 8, 2007

Melanie being tagged!

I've been tagged by Rachel Castle Burr-kinda like elementary school!
1. Who is your man? BIG Chauncey
2. How long have you been together? 7 years plus two weeks, married 6.
3. How long dated? 7 years plus two weeks(we went on a date last night, and every friday almost so that counts right?)But, we dated for exactly one year to the day before being sealed.
4. How old is your man? too old to still have 2 years left of school, 28. He is starting to have hair line recession, although we are both in a bit of denial about it.
5. Who eats more? What do you think? I eat more chocolate for sure though.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me for sure. We didn't even kiss until we had been dating 5 months! Most of you were probably married by then!
7. Who is taller? It depends. Sensitive subject. Chauncey is 1 inch taller, so in any type of heel, I am much taller. Chauncey doesn't hld hands with me unless I am in flat shoes!
8. Who sings better? Oh gosh, who put this question in here, neither.
9. Who is smarter? Well, I always thought we were equals(we had the same ACT scores),. Until we arrived to Dental School. Most of Chauncey's classmates study a lot to get decent grades(A's and B's). Chauncey seriously NEVER has studied much here in Dental School and he brings home A's and B's. He is DEFINANTLY smarter!
10. Who's temper is worse? Are you kidding? Chauncey won't fight with me no matter how hard I have tried! I gave up trying years ago!
11. Who does the laundry? I do of course. Although, I don't put away his clothes-I figure I put away clothes for 4 people, he's a big boy. So they end up piled sky high on his closet floor.
12..Who takes out the garbage? Chauncey of course. I don't do well with smelly things or Maggots. SICK!!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. We are pretty good bed share'ers.
14. Who pays the bills? He pays the online ones, I pay all the others. I am the financially responsible party though for sure. I make sure everything is taken care of.
15. Who is better with the computer? Chauncey is way better. I am only good when everything is working properly, and I have done it beofre. I am no good at figuring things out on my own!
16. Who mows the lawn? Chauncey. I do want to start doing more manly things like the lawn though, next summer! I am working on learning electrical work right now!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, but we do grill a lot in the summer. I actually realized that I am feeding mouths ALL DAY LONG, and don't really like it at all, but its a part of this stage of life, so I will just keep doing it!
18. Who drives when you are together? Chauncey, and he drives like a grandma. But its safe!
19. Who pays when you go out? Does this matter? Chauncey.
20. Who is most stubborn? I am. I don't like it, but self-control is so hard to master!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both are, that is why we don't fight.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?Neither. Sad.
23. Who kissed who first?I wanted to, but he did.
24. Who asked who out? I did. My roommates and I each asked out boys to play a football game, and bbq at our apartment the first weeked we went back to Ricks in the fall of 2000.
25. Who proposed? He did. In Versailles, France. It was so awesome!
26. Who is more sensitive? He is actually. I am usually not that emotional. Unless it is just after having a baby, or sending my child off to preschool.
27. Who has more friends? About equal I think actually. We both treasure our friendships!
28. Who has more siblings? He does, 5.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both do in different areas. I guess I control most everything, so I must wear the pants. But, with that said, anything that does matter to him, I give complete control to him, because there's not very many things he wants control over.
This was fun, thanks for tagging me Rach!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad you did this. It is totally fun! It is fun to see the dynamics of peoples relationships!
Anyway looks like thinkgs are going well! Hope Kates finger is ok that was a super sad story!