Thursday, June 3, 2010

Max is so cute and so sweet...... During the day atleast!




Baby Max is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast it has gone already! We are starting to settle in a bit. He is just starting to show some predictability at certain times of the day. He always goes to bed right at 10 pm, it's so funny, you CAN'T wale him up after this time of night!



He is trying so hard to smile at me! Since he was born he has been the most alert and aware baby we've ever had. In fact besides saying he looks just like me(a first which I am thoroughly enjoying!) the next thing people say is how alert he is. It's true. He will hold eye contact longer than you, everytime. He does a half smile right now, he's getting there.



He is getting better with nursing. We still have work to do in this department, but we will get Irvin the next few weeks I am sure.



Max sleeps ok half of the nights, the other half are miserable! This too shall pass. We have never had a baby cause such problems in the wee hours of the morning!



We are so blessed to have such an amazing little guy as Max! Nevis truly amazing and special!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

He sure gets cuter every time you post pictures. He's adorable. I'm glad to hear he's doing a little better in the eating department. You're right, this too shall pass. ;) Love you.