Friday, June 4, 2010

God Bless YOU Mom!






This Post is dedicated to my AMAZING Mother! She came to help when Max was only 4 days old, and stayed until he was 3 weeks old. She labored and toiled for almost 3 weeks. It was funny, she called me a few days after getting back home and said she went to her jazzercise class expecting to be sore after wards, and to her suprise wasnt sore at all because she worked so had while here!


Thank you for all of the help, and company and love you gave for almost 3 weeks Mom. I am so blessed to have you as an amazing example in my life!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

cute pictures! I love them! Moms are the best. Your mom is extra special... and she looks amazing!

The Henderson Family said...

Mel!! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have! 5 Kids... that's awesome and you are such a great mommy. I can't believe how much Kate has grown and how beautiful she is! Miss you and hope you are doing well. Luvs and hugs...