Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The things Kids say....

I asked Jackson if he wanted me to make lunch and his reply, "I am so hungry my tummy is about to fart."

This morning Chauncey asked me if I like building Forts and Jackson answered for me and told Chuancey that Mommy likes to sleep!

Last Sunday was a difficult day. Big Chauncey had been gone on his guy trip for a few days and Bella had been sick and whinny and needy for 3 days. I couldn't even find the 3 minutes I needed to put a skirt on to go to church. I told Jackson this and he said in a very concerned voice, " I will take Bella. If we don't go to church then Heavenly Father will think we forgot to go!"

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Oh sweet Jackson. I miss him so much.

You need to call me. I have the hardest time getting a hold of you. :( I try hard... I really do!