Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bellas birthday

I made Bella a special birthday cake for her to smash into on her special day! She had the best day bring sung to by each member in her family several times. She would get a huge grin and bounce herself back and forth!
Bella is such a specially little girl. She is so cuddly. By far my most snuggly baby. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I didn't put her down for 10 months and she loves her binky, my only successful binky baby so far. Jackson endearlibgly named her googoos which everyone including big Chauncey now folloelws suit.
She is talking a lot for a just one year old and my favorite is as soon as she sees Jackson she lights up and squeals Jack jack!
I love oyu forever my little angel baby.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: