Monday, September 14, 2009

Family night and liz's package


We did our family night lesson on the plan of salvation and little Chauncey did a phenomenal job reading different scriptures and Jackson let me whisper his scriptures in his ear to repeat. Kate sat with her arms folded reverently most of the lesson even though she probably didn't pay attention to a word of it!
We had a really fun suprise package that each of us are so excited about our gifts!


B Chauncey got Idaho spud bars, I got my very fav chewy sweettarts that I wanted to buy Saturday at the museum but had no money on Chauncey. Kate andbella got jelly bracelets and the boys got geauga lake(our very favorite place in Cleveland) snoopy guys.



That was such a thoughtful and unexpected gift! Thank you Liz and Josh and lily and Harrison! We love you guys!


-- Posted froma my iPhone

No comments: