Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Idaho Trip Part 1

Lindsey holder her baby Liz at Nauvoo 111.
Laurie, her sister Jessi, and I at the Bookstore at BYU-Idaho.

Lindsey and the Babies at Deseret Book Store.
Linds and Dee, classic.
Laurie and I in front of the Taylor Building where we used to go to church.
Old apartment, old poses.
The original 6, the girls at Nauvoo 111.
I had such a fantastic trip! All six of us girls that were roommates at Ricks' College. Its been 8 years since we were ALL together. Everyone was still exactly the same, never missing a beat. I love you girls so much, thank you for being my best friends!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe you were in Idaho and you didn't stop by!! Just kidding- I'm glad you had such a fun trip.

Debbie and Bobby said...

How fun that you ALL got to get together. I'm jealous! I haven't been back up there since Liam was 1!