Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Chauncey!!!!





I decorated Chauncey's cube at the Dental School with lots of pictures, balloons, and of course, donuts. I think he will be a little embarassed all day, but hey, its his 30th!!














Kindergarten



8 years old-baptism



Eagle Scout



High School Cross Country



Home to Paris, France from your mission in Brazil at 21.



A beautiful family 6 strong.


Look what you've done in only 30 years! Ever since I first met you, I was so amazed at the person you are. Today, you are more than I could have ever hoped for! I love you so much, and am so grateful for the man you are in our lives. You are a kind and gentle, and really fun and loving Dad. You are my best friend and so much more. I just adore you.










Thank you for working so hard for our family, and for being such an honorable and faithful priesthood holder. Your relationship with the Lord has brough countless blessings to all of our lives as well as so many others. We love you forever Chauncey!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday OLD Man!! Hope you enjoyed it. Its great that we can somehow be a part of those 30 years.

Elizabeth said...

How awesome--thanks so much for posting all those pictures of our childhood. It was fantastic to see them and reminice (sorry, I can't spell worth anything). Chauncey was such a cute little boy (and a very handsome man).

I LOVE your birthday surprise. It is exactly what I would have wanted: a decorated space and a super nice blog post. You are awesome.