Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Baby Bella

















Its been awhile since I posted pictures of our Baby. She is growing up so very fast! She as been sitting up for awhile now, she eats tons of baby food and soft foods like bread, mufins, fruit cups, etc.
She runs around the house in her walker and loves to jump in her jumper. Mostly though, I just hold her and snuggle her all day! She loves to give kisses, and whenever any of the older kids walk into the room she lights up with a HUGE smile and flaps her arms in excitement! She is so cute! Oh, and she is loud, just like the rest of us!
I literally love her so much that I just want to eat her!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

She is just so pretty! I love those eyes!

The Munk Family said...

You don't have to post this. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you today on this anniversary of the Columbine shooting. I hope that you know how much good your influence has had on me and I think of you often. Love, Alesha