Friday, May 30, 2008

Our trip to the Beach....Florida

We just got back from our last trip for this break....to Pensacola Beach! It was AMAZING to say the least. We loved every minute....and needed even more of it! It was the best family vacation!
They even swam at night...



A bucket of sea shells.
Hunting for seashells our last nite on the beach.




This was the pool right on the beach at our Hotel.

A Body boarding pro now...


Kate in our hotel room at lunchtime.

They did this a few times....
Isn't she awesome!?




Mamaw helping Little Chauncey Body board.
Chauncey's first attempt....
Kate and I playing in the sand. She LOVED it!
Jackson in his element with his body board.






m

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Okay, the picture of you, Jackson and Chauncey with the bucket of shells and the one of Kate sprawled on the beach are my favorite. You are truly 'glowing' this pregnancy... seriously. And you are such a fun mommy... I've learned many lessons from you. It was fun visiting today... lets do it again soon.

Elizabeth said...

What a fabulous looking vacation. What made you decide pensecola? I love the picture of Kate basking in sun, although I can't help cringing myself. I am not a huge fan of sand. I am so glad you guys take such fun vacations together.