Saturday, March 15, 2008

Snow Storm of 2008

Here is the view from our front porch. Notice the minivan stuck in the middle of the street.



Here is my driveway that I had to shovel. This was Saturday morning and I shoveled it all and then I had to do another foot of snow on Sunday morning.

Here is our grill covered in snow.



Here are the boys climbing on the fence


We built the boys a little mountain to climb on and conquer.

Chauncey and his little "buddy" as he called it.

They boys made a super sweet snowman complete with a BYU hat!

9 comments:

JohansenWest said...

yikes! that's a ton of snow! go melanie, shoveling all that.

Real Life Roberts said...

That is crazy how much snow you got! Glad you made the most of it! Aren't you anxious for Spring now that you had a March snow dump?

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry you had to shovel that driveway--it is the one thing I really, really don't miss about snow. But I am so glad that you guys got out to play in it so much. I bet the kids loved climbing all the mountains and snow drifts. It looks like so much fun. Plus kids are so adorable in winter hats.

jamieschip said...

You are super-pregnant-woman! Way to go for shoveling all that. The pics look fun, but I wouldn't trade you for anything. After November to February getting dumped on over and over, I'm ready for Spring!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Our spring is unfortunately no where in site! We still have 2 months to go....don't you love the east!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Hey, be glad you aren't as far north as us! We probably have even longer to go until spring, ugh!

Josh and Liz said...

Cool snowman! What did you use for the eyes?

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

we used those peek a blocks or whatever they are called. They're cool.

Rochelle said...

Did you seriously shovel the snow... or did Chauncey write this post? I am so confused! You really are super-pregnant-woman either way! I'm so glad the snow is all melting away!