Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor day weekend in Raleigh

We've had so much fun so far! Little Chauncey and I came up early Saturday morning and went to his best friend Connors tackle football game.





They were beaten pretty badly, but it was fun to see Connor play! I adore Connors mom Jenny so it was a special treat for me too-Chauncey stayed with Connor for the day and slept over.

Then I went shopping for 6 hours and still didn't make it to every store I wanted. Oh well. I'll just have to come back soon!

At 7 I picked up two of my very favorite people in Raleigh, Sharon Strawn and Kimberly Harris. We went to dinner on main street in Durham by the baseball field. We had a fantastic time talking and talking and laughing! We had so much fun that the restaurant closed and we stayed:) We talked until 12:30..... I miss these girls so much! Sadly I never took a picture:(
The next morning I met the rest of the family at church at 9 am. I am so proud of Chauncey! He got all four kids ready for church and left the house at 7:30 to make it to church by 9 in Raleigh! Impressive.
It was so great to see everyone! I was in heaven in primary and stayed there. They needed help and I was more than happy to jump in:) Collin Harris and I are now bff's.


After church we went to the Agnelli's, our old neighbors and best friends. We had another really great time! The kids were all on cloud nine!


Max got tired so we went to the Embassy Suites around 5:30 and set up camp for the night minus Chaincey who slept over at the
Agnellis.


Bella put on my shirt and daddys shorts...shes said "this is too big"



This morning we are going swimming, then Jack goes to Killians house, Kate goes to Elizas house, and Chauncey goes to Spencers house, leaving us with two babies and several hours of shopping time! Fun! I am looking forward to the day.
Kate has a birthday party to go to for Kinsey Hill at 4:30, so we will go home after that.
Thank you to all our wonderful and amazing friends for the fantastic weekend!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

So glad you still went down and are having a blast. I miss you and I'm extremely jealous of your girlfriends that got you have a girls night with you!