Thursday, September 1, 2011

Carolina beach trip

We played hookie from life and took off to Carolina beach. I love how close we live and how easy it is to go to the beach! Carolina beach was beautiful.











Bellas girly pose



And Bella in true form...


Bella LOVED the waves this time. Last year she wouldn't even go near them, and today she was so crazy. She had a blast.


My baby max


-





The boys took off to the water as soon as we walked onto the beach and didn't come put for a break for 2 full hours! Jack and Chauncey were in beach heaven.


I had a hard time getting any pictures of jack because he literally never came put of the water except once to eat:)





Daddy wrote bellas name and she liked it.


Max took a nap in the car on the way over, but it wasn't enough! He fell asleep around 4.








What a great day! I live my family!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: