Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October from the beach!!

This was the bravest Kate has been in the ocean. She even went really deep with me and jumped the waves with me holding her arms.


We had a fantastic first day of October at the beach!! It was 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.


Bella loved the sand and crawled to the waters edge several times. She was eating crackers and she would intentionally put sand on them before each bite.


Lots of sand castles.


And body boarding, my personal favorite.








Big Chauncey and I were lying down on towels and Bella grabbed a fist full of sand and was crawling towards us. I notice and told him so he covered his head with the towel. She ripped off his towel and chucked it at him smiling! We are in big trouble with her!

-- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good for you guys! You would be hating the weather here right now... :)

Your kids are growing up and changing on me. It makes me so sad.

Unknown said...

Man I want to be at a beach! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Heidi said...

You big luckys!! WE have snow!!!!

Bridgett Johnson said...

You kids are growing up so fast. I'm jealous of you weather. It is already so cold in Michigan.