Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Photo Shoot 2009











These are the uncropped, raw images from the photo shoot. It was by far the easiest family photo experience we have ever had! If you have a Portrait Innovations Studio near you, I would highly recommend giving them a try!













































We went to Portrait Innovations yesterday to get a dreaded family photo taken. It was fantastic!! There were 2 people with us the entire shoot, one taking the pictures and the other making the kids happy and smiling. We didn't lift a finger! What a luxury! We are very pleased that it is over, and done, and love the results!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE them! I am amazed that they got such a sweet smile from Jackson. They all look incredible.

Unknown said...

oh, they turned out great. What a bunch of cuties!!

George and Ruth said...

They are picture perfect. Wonderful. I had a marvelous time looking at each picture. We miss you

Josh and Liz said...

Very cute family pics! Glad I am able to check out the blog today, I like catching up through the photos. Someday, maybe I will blog again!