Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mamaw came to town!

My Mom brought Kate a purse, and and she put it around her neck. This is too funny because my purse is a backpack, and the boys take backpacks, so she has never seen how to wear a purse, so this was how she figured it was to be worn!



Kate in her pricess accessories.
My mom opening her presents from us.










Reading books.

My Mom got to come visit for 8 days, leaving Christmas eve afternoon. We all Really enjoy having her here. All of the kids always ask for days afer she leaves where she is. This trip was especially fun and exciting with all of the excitement that comes before Christmas. We did many fun things while she visited.

1 comment:

Jana said...

How cute is your family! I have not seen pictures of them in forever! This is Jana Fillmore Nielson, How are you doing? What has you been up to in the oast few Years?