Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Build A Bear Experience...

I had no idea that Chauncey would enjoy this experience, and especially his bear, as much as he did/does. His bear, Fluffy West, has become the newest member of our family, literally. Little Chauncey is taking great care of him too. Jackson made his bear lovingly named Teddy Bear Chocolate Bear. Kate was only interested in strolling around two animals in strollers the entire visit to Build A Bear.
It has been so much fun seeing little Chauncey with his bear.
Jack recieving his bear.
Chauncey with Mamaw and Fluffy.
Jack about to put the heart into his bear.
Jack filling Teddy Bear Chocolate Bear.

Cauncey washing his new best friend, Fluffy.
Fluffy getting filed.

Kate washes Penguin, he got dirty from the stroller ride.













3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I never imagined my boys would love stuffed animals as much as they do either... isn't it funny? Looks like you guys had a fun day with your mom that day! Grandmas are the greatest.

Elizabeth said...

I love it when kids get attached to stuffed animals. I think it is so cute.

Elizabeth said...

I love it when kids get attached to stuffed animals. I think it is so cute.