Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

Bella did come, but this is her one and only picture.
Chauncey's cookie, or should I say icing? There is a cookie under there somewhere.

Jack's cookie.












We went to our Durrant's to carve our Pumpkins and eat yummy food and decoate cookies this year. Everyone had such an enjoyable evening. The kids of course loed the pumpkin mess, the adults(Liz especially) got really into the carving. By the ned of the nite, we had a clone trooper pumpkin, Yoda and lightsaber pumpkins.















We let the kids go for it with the decorating and icing too. All, in all, it was an evening of perfection. Yea of Halloween!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh how I love Jackson's smile! Looks like lots of fun... I want to see those Star Wars pumpkins! Chauncey told me all about them on the way to/from school last week! :)

Josh and Liz said...

I loved our little party! It was the perfect way to get ready for Halloween! Thanks for being our friends, we love you guys!

Debbie and Bobby said...

You do the cutest things with Kates hair! Wish I were so talented!

Elizabeth said...

I love Kate's hair, as always.