Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 2 Magic kingdom day 1

The next day we went to the magic kingdom! Before the park even opened the girls and I had breakfast at cinderellas castle at the round table.


We were greeted by Cinderella in the foyer, then we climbed to the top of the castle and sat and ate some breakfast.


While eating aurora came over and talked with each of the girls and hugged them and took pics.


Next belle came to meet us. She was so sweet and caring meeting he girls! Then bellas favorite snow white came! She was the best. She loved and hugged and talked with each of the girls. She even kissed Bella on the cheek!


It was the sweetest thing I had seen in a long time. More pics to come later.
Next belle came, then Ariel! It was the most magical thing I have ever experienced! And I'm 30....I'm sure the girls were amazed!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: