Monday, August 15, 2011

Playing with the Cook family


We love the Cook family! Liz is the mom and she is amazing! She has 5 children and her husband is deployed. She homeschools all of them! I am planning on taking notes everytime I am around her.
They came over this morning to play and we made a birthday sign and a cake for jacks birthday tomorrow! Ally, Lauren, Hannah and Sophie were a huge help and so fun! Then we painted fingernails together! I love having so many girls to play with!





The 4 boys were upstairs enjoying eachother equally as much. I asked Jackson if he had fun after they left and he said "it was great!"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

So, I heard you moved and bought a house! I want to see some pics! You're so creative with keeping those kids busy!!!