Monday, September 27, 2010

My top 5 favorite finds

In order currently:

1. Rhonda allison's skin brightening scrub, therapy a serum, and Mary Kays night and day solutions.

If you click on ten pictures below a few posts of me and chancy with max at his blessing, you'll know what I am rtalking about. I am getting wrinkles around my smile lines! Only when I smile, but still. My mom is a long time esthetician client, who had taught her great skin care. She in turn, has taught me. I started using these product just since Max has arrived. After a week, I noticed a dramatic change in my skin, much brighter, more clear, just pretty. I remember glancing in the mirror one day, and I had to take a double take to see if I had make up on or not! That's when I fell in love with these products!

2. iPad
This has given me the tools I needed as a crazy busy mother to keep up with everything I want. My scriptures study, being most important. I read my books on it, take piano lessons, do yoga, sing and play the childrens primary songs, I use YouTube to watch spiritual music with the kids before bed, read their books to them.....the list is endless. Seriously.

3. iPhone

I mostly use it to blog, pictures, keep track of house hunting, also yoga, and my recent favorite Pandora app. It plays great music when I put it on the home, so seamlessly easy. Oh, and priceless is the maps and calendars.

4. Costco.....need I say more?

5. Amazon prime....I will never understand how I can order something and have it at my door within 24 hours!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Crossfield Dr,Raleigh,United States

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Those are five more reasons I can't wait to be done with school!

Miss you--