Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Chauncey!

Today Chauncey turns 31 years old! I have always thought birthdays were special because there is only one day in an entire year that is focused on you. So, with that in mind, I am going to share my most sincere thoughts about what I have found in Chauncey Walker West over the past decade....

Even after 10 years, he still amazes me all of the time by what kind of person he is. Chauncey has far exceeded any expectations I ever had in so many ways. As a man of God and his Integrity, as my eternal companion and partner, as a Father, and most recently as a Doctor and businessman. He is so generous to even strangers, he is so honest in all of his dealings, he is so thoughtful of everyone around him.
Chauncey is the most amazing blessing the Lord could have ever given me In this lifetime. I will forever be grateful to have been blessed and lucky enough to have found him! I love you Chauncey!


-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chauncey! And, hey, I still want to know what the kids picked out for him!

Patti Johansen said...

Happy Birthday to Chauncey!