Friday, February 20, 2009

How old are we anyways?

Chauncey just looked at me, and in all seriousness asked me this question, "Is Walmart really open this late?" The funny part is that it is only 8:30 pm, on a friday nite.

We were coming home from a Valentine's Dinner Dance from church when little Chauncey saw some lights on a street on a hill above us and asked us what those funny things were. Our answer, street lights.

Are we acting like we are Earlybirds just several decades premature, or have we had young children for soooo long that we are losing touch with reality?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I think once you have children you become OLD in some way or another- like driving a minivan, or thinking that 8pm is late!! It's a joy, but I think as our kids grow up, we get younger- WEIRD!!

Unknown said...

ha ha, that is hilarious.

BriANDaleen said...

For sure you have a place to stay, and I'm sure we'll be able to borrow a pack n play from someone in our ward so that we can accomidate everyone! I'm so excited to see you too, I think I haven't seen you the longest. Can you believe it's been about 8 years since we've all been together!?