Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bella's first week of favorites

Bella is already a week old. I am so sad! She is a perfect little girl. Shwe eats great, sleeps great, and she is awake 4 or more hours every day! She is so darling and interactive when she is awake.

2 days ago she was so alert and in tune with me talking to her. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me twice! It was amazing, she is amazing.

We are so grateful for her!

Here are some photos taken during her first week here on Earth.







This picture was taken when she was 5 days old.
This is her in her car seat coming home from the hospital.
This doesn't really look a lot like her, but Big Chauncey liked it.
So darling.
Jackson loves his Sister Bella.


10 comments:

Jessica said...

She does look like Jackson! So cute.

Rochelle said...

"She's always in her pajamas..." :) I wish I had at least an hour in my day devoted to just visiting baby Bella... I definetly need to be holding her a lot more.

BriANDaleen said...

She's a doll, and looks so different from the rest of your kids. You can tell her brother and sister love her!

Debbie and Bobby said...

She looks like a West! Congrats on another sweet baby, she's beautiful!

Ruth P said...

How does she look like? I see a lot of little Chancey in her! She is just beautiful! Our little boy is 6 months old now. They do grow up WAY TOO FAST! Enjoy each moment!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

she is sooooo darling. i love her to peices!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet!

Lauren said...

Those are beautiful pictures! You are great photographer, but cute kids are kind to the camera! Congrats!

Real Life Roberts said...

She is so gorgeous...I love that you are capturing her beginnings so well!

Elizabeth said...

She is just beautiful. I think she looks a lot like little Chauncey. I love all the pink you have her in.