Friday, July 4, 2008

Kate is Potty trained....well.....almost

Little Chauncey holding up her shirt this moring so I could take this picture of her in her princess undies.

She is doing great! She only has about 1 accident a day, most days. She is starting to tell us when she needs to go potty, otherwise I just put her on the potty about once an hour and she goes.



The only thing she isn't doing yet is going number 2. Its pretty funny to see how strategic she is when she has to go number 2. Just yesterday, I knew she needed to go, I had put her on the potty 2 or three times and she wouldn't. Then, my mom called, so I was on the phone, and as soon as she could she went out the back door and went outside and did it out there, hiding herself. Poor girl!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How exciting and how nice to still only have one set of diapers to change when your new baby comes. Kate's hair is getting so long. I can't believe she is so old already.

Heidi said...

I am so jealous. Siera is three and a half and she is not totally there. The plus side is only 1 kid in diapers- that's nice!!
I hope all goes well for the new one.
Heidi