Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Littl tid bits about our princess Kate

These pictures are of Kate in a princess dress Mamaw Nixon got for her. She is finally walking and tall enough to wear it around the house! I love it. She walks around the house pretending to talk on the phone.



Here is Jack with his Kate...he is always asking for her if she isn't with him, or asleep. He adores his baby sister.
Kate is so smart! She can say any word you ask her to just about, she remembers colors, where her body parts are, is very social with people saying hi and bye and smiling at them in stores.

Kate learned the color purlple last nite, and where her head and nose were. She still remembered them this morning when I asked her. Crazy huh?! She also tells her brothers nite nite and kisses them before bed every nite. As soon as Daddy walks in the door she walks towards him with both arms wide open and saying Dada as loud as she can muster.


She is the sweetest little girl I could have ever asked for. She and I are having so much fun together!

8 comments:

JohansenWest said...

Aww your kids are adorable. I can't wait to get to know them better.
-Charity

Rachel said...

I was wondering if jack owed any clotes besides underwear? It must be his favorite thing to be in, there are so many pictures of him in just his skivvy's! Verry funny and totally boy!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Rach! I miss you! Life has been too cRAZY! Jack is ALWAYS in underwear. We are lucky he isn't naked. He puts on the biggest fight when you try to dress him that we have to sit on his head to get his clothes on!!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

She is too cute. I'm glad to see that she has some girl toys. Poor Isabella sword fights and does all the boy things, but isn't a girlie girl yet. She has one doll (that my mom got her) and a pink phone. That's it. I hope she gets more girl things for XMas.

The Henderson Family said...

Melanie, It has been forever. I can't believe how much your kids have grown and changed, especially Kate. She is such a cutie. I remember like yesterday when she was brand new. How time flies. Sure miss you guys! Tracy

Emily Black said...

Hey Melanie! It's great to see all these pics of your beautiful family. I bet Kate really is the princess with those two brothers! It seems like you guys have a lot of fun together!!

I just read your comment on our blog and we'd love to try to get together with you guys next week! When are you coming??? Give us details and maybe we can work something out. email me if it's better: eblack15@gmail.com

Kari said...

What a doll! I can't wiat till we have a girl one day, hopefully. Boys are great, but theres just something about little girls. I'm so glad I found your blog Mel, love all the pictures of your cute family!

Francis Family said...

Kate is such a cutie- definitely the princess of the family! I can't wait to see pictures from your star wars party- hope the costumes worked out!
T