Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jackson's Third Birthday....family party

We were so lucky to have my Mom fly out from Denver to come visit us way out here in Cleveland. We had the best time with her, and the boys really got to know thier "Mamaw" because we left for 4 days to SLC and she was alone with them!! We went to a wedding...I will post those pictures soon. She came the week of Jack's third Birthday, so here is a small glimpse...

The whole family...
Jack and Chauncey playing with his star wars figures.




Jack was soooo excited to see Star Wars stuff in the Box!



Kate like to eat the cake, but only by herself.




Chauncey of course helped Jack with his candles and presents.





Jack was so excited about his spiderman plate.














Princess Kate showing off her princess attire.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the princess dress! :) Happy Birthday, Jackson! We can hardly wait for your birthday party on Friday!

Rachel said...

looks like Jacks b-day was tons of fun! I am totally waiting for pics of your house and kitchen!

Kristel said...

that picture of Kate is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! There is just something about those Kate's!
miss you

Josh and Liz said...

What a gorgeous baby! I love Kate! How fun for Grandma too. We think you guys rock!
Liz Durrant

Elizabeth said...

Okay--I take back everything I said about princess outfits--that is absolutely adorable and if I had one just like it I would dress Gillian in it in a heart beat. Buffy